WE OFFER CLASSES IN THE ARTWORK OF BEADING. THE INSTRUCTORS AT KNOT JUST BEADS HAVE A COMBINED TEACHING EXPERIENCE OF OVER 40 YEARS. WE ARE DEDICATED TO THE ART OF BEADWORK AS WELL AS THE KNOWLEDGE OF TECHNIQUES USED. OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL USE THEIR EXPERTISE TO LEAD YOU THROUGH AN EXPLORATION OF BEADWORK THAT IS UNPARALLELED. YOU WILL LEAVE CLASS NOT ONLY WITH THE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW A TECHNIQUE PERTAINS TO THE PROJECT AT HAND, BUT YOU WILL ALSO BE ABLE TO TAKE THAT TECHNIQUE AND CREATE YOUR OWN WONDERFUL BEADED OBJECTS OF ART
Need a place to just get away for the day or a few hours and bead. Try our Free Open Bead. Every Friday we offer a Free open bead session. Relax in the serenity of our classroom while you work on your projects. This is a non instructional time for you to get any craft project done(or started). Join others who share your enthusiasm for crafting. Bring a lunch or order out. Staff is available to help with basic questions. Come and join the girls for a fun afternoon.
NOV / DEC CLASSES
ETSY & LAMPWORK CLASSES
The following classes are scheduled on a one on one basis. Contact the store for available times.
INTRO TO GLASS BEADMAKING: Learn the art of making glass beads from Milwaukee's only nationally exhibiting lampwork glass Artist, ROBERT JENNIK. Robert has over 15 years of hot glass experience with Moretti glass and has taught at the Bead & Button Show. Enjoy the quiet, meditative experience of melting glass with the Minor Bench Burner torch while you create lampwork beads of your own. Limit 2 students. Class fee includes supplies. FEE: $80.00/ 4 hours
ALL ABOUT ETSY This class offers some quick solutions to allow you to sell items online. The basics in photographing small items, such as beaded jewelry will be demonstrated. Manipulation of photos in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP will be shown. The second half of this class will be a live online setup of your very own Etsy.com site. This class will take place using a MACINTOSH IMAC computer system. Topics will include: 1) Linking to a paypal account to allow people around the world to purchase from your shop. 2) How to place keywords to enable others to find your site using the GOOGLE search engine. 3) How to set-up sections, shipping options, and load items to sell. Students will receive up to 10 images of your jewelry ready to load to their Etsy web site. FEE: $45.00/ 3 hours
THE FINE PRINT
1) All class fees are due in full at the time of registration, and are non-refundable, and non-transferable. Registration may be done in person, with Mastercard, Visa, Discover or cash. Due to the popularity of our classes we are unable to hold any spaces without payment of class fee. Deadline to register for any of the classes is 3 days prior to the start of that class. However, we advise that you register early as classes fill quickly. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified within 1 day of the start of the class.Refunds will be issued in the form of a store credit.
2) Classes are for adults only, knot just beads® defines an adult as any person 18 years of age or older.
3) A minimum of 3 students is required to hold any class.
4) Class fees do not include supplies unless otherwise noted. Supply lists will be given upon registration of class.
5) Should you register for a class that requires a prerequisite and you do not meet that prerequisite you will be removed from the class and forfeit your class fee.
6) All classes start promptly at times stated. PLEASE be courteous to fellow class members by being on time. If you are more than 5 minutes late for a class you will not be allowed into the class and you will forfeit your class fee.
7) Not all projects will be completed in class.
8) All written material given in the class is copywritten and thereby protected by copyright laws.
9) Should you miss a class, any class materials and/or supplies will be held for you for 30 days from the date of the class. Materials and/or supplies can be picked up at Knot Just Beads during regular store hours.
10) If you miss a I.A.Q. class the materials will not be held for you.
Samples of all classes are on display in the store.
All classes will be held at knot just beads®.
knot just beads® reserves the right to refuse
class registration to any one person or persons.